1. ALL MATERIAL SUBMITTED MUST BE ORIGINAL, PREVIOUSLY UNPUBLISHED AND THE PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR.
2. ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY.
3. SUBMIT VIA E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ONE WORK PER E-MAIL. As a member, you may submit as often as you like; but each work must be submitted individually.
5. E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE AND CONTENT. The title of your work must appear in your e-mail subject line. Your name and any other information you wish to share should appear at the end of the text.
6. GROUP OR CLASSROOM SUBMISSIONS. Teachers or group leaders should contact Baseball Bard for information on special procedures for submission of student/member works as a group or collection.
7. YOU OWN YOUR MATERIAL. By submitting, you give Baseball Bard a non-exclusive right to publish your material and utilize it for commercial purposes without compensation to you. You retain the copyright.
8. CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. Your material must, in the judgment of the publisher and editors, adhere to standard practices in spelling and punctuation.
9. CORRECTIONS BY BASEBALL BARD. If your material has potential for publication, but requires revisions in spelling, punctuation, formatting or literary practice, it will be returned to you with suggestions. You can make the corrections and resubmit.
10. BASEBALL BARD’S STANDARDS OF TASTE. Baseball Bard will reject any material that, in the opinion of the publisher and editors, contains obscenities or extreme vulgarity – or has content deemed to be libelous, defamatory or exposes Baseball Bard to legal liability.